找回密码
 注册
查看: 12096|回复: 2

Little Bug in English Translation of Win Version

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-10 22:38:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
well , the only version which is available in english for Windows , is 3.2.1211 , which was sent to me by DGEN brother .now the problem is , for some reasons he did not update DiskGenius with english language , like for example the new 3.2.5  latest version has a file named " LangChs.dll " . it is Language file which holds all the information about language .now when i tried to replace it with LangEng.dll file of Old version 3.2.1211  , it loads the menu fine , but as soon as i right click on any option ,or try to do anything , the Program crashes ,   then i though lets manually copy the english translation to new LangChs.dll of 3.2.5 latest version ,  first of all i Decompress the LangChs.dll of latest version with UPX , then i changed its contents with Resource Hacker , i took all the english references from LangEng.dll of old version .but now everytime i want to run program, it tells ,  " Could not load Langeng.dll " .but the file is there . is there anything i can do ? may be Dgen can tell me that how to change LANGChs.dll to chnage with english menu from old dll file ? or may be update Old Langeng.dll with new version so that english users can enjoy new version too ?

and perhaps One day DOS version too...:(

I thank you for read and help .

Regards,Maanu from Pakistan 
发表于 2010-3-11 07:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
应该是来要英文版本的了 呵呵
发表于 2010-3-28 04:07:05 | 显示全部楼层
建议楼主到无忧论坛找人英化一下。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiskGenius ( 冀ICP备05002509号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:57 , Processed in 0.085438 second(s), 16 queries .